Disagree or agree It is impossible to be completely honest with your friend

Being completely honest, an important element of quality life, has been valued and even triggers a heated discussion over treating with your friend. Telling some white lies to your friend, in some people's view, is necessary. Contrary to these opinion is my perspective is that it is possible to be completely honest with the friend, due to the contributions to know about yourself deeply and build a close relationship with the friend.

What must be prioritized first is that do not treat with your friend, instead of lying to them, will nagetively influence the understanding of people themselves. To begin with, when interacting with your friend, some shortage and weakness will be explored. To be more specific, we can fix these problems and became a friendly and perfect person; however, these shortage will grow to a big trouble if we ignored them. Moreover, it is a very good chance to release your stress. In detail, talking about your thoughts and worries alter the level of stress; on the contrary, without extremely honest to the friend, people will undergo a diverse level of stress.

What is equally worth discussing is that dealing with the friend in completely honesty, rather than not, will exert a positive effect on the relationship with friend. Initially, it is well-known that an honest friend is a reliable partner. Specifically, honesty is a good way to maintain a steady connection with other; on the other hand, some distance will created if you treat your friends in a dishonest way. Additionally, an reliable friend is always a strong shoulder. To explain it further, a good fame of honesty, will broaden your friend circle and became popular.

Understanding about yourself, promoted by your friend, will be deep and will improve your personality. Building a close relationship with other, affected by your fame, will enhanced by your trustworthy activities. To conclude, only by completely honesty with the friend can people know ablout themselves deeply and build a close relationship with your friend.