Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To achieve successful development of a country, a government should spend more money on young children'seducation rather than on universities'.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To achieve successful development of a country, a government should spend more money on young children's
education rather than on universities'.

There is no argument that quality of population is a major part of a development of a country. In order to gain the quality of the population, the government has to pay attention on their education. Although some people believe that the education of the adulterate students who attend the university are more important than the education of the young children, I believe that the education of both are essential but the young children need more supports than the university’s students do.

To begin with, young people need funds to continue their education as much as university’s students do but young people are more financially dependent than the university’s students are. There is no doubt that both young children and university’s students play rule in successful development of a country in the future, and both need financial support. In fact, the university’s students are able to work and support themselves while they attend the university; meanwhile, young children are not able to work or continue their education without helps. Therefore, if there is a budget limitation, a government should provide the priority to young children’s education. For example, the governments of several countries in Europe put their effort on education of the students, so the students can continue their education as long as they want. Obviously, those countries have a high standard of education and can be examples of successful development of countries.

In addition, at young ages, less than eighteen years old, brains of children are able to accept any kind of knowledge. Therefore, it is really important to provide education and support them with every possible need in order to maximize ability of learning. Give the educations of Unites State and Thailand for instance. Kindergarten and element schools of the United State have every kind of learning equipments that are able to optimize the children’s knowledge, such as brain activated toys, scientist instruments, and other kinds of high technologies. Therefore, comparing to Thailand, the schools do not get enough support from the government and always lack of teaching materials, the United States have higher quality of the population and are significantly more developed.

To sum up, supporting the young children’s education is crucial for developing country because they are the future of the country. Therefore, the government should spend money on young children more than university’s students because young children cannot search for money by their own and also young children have an unlimited learning.

A lot of duplicate words. Look:
No. of Words: 407 while No. of Different Words: 174