Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Childhood is the happiest time of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Childhood, teenage, and adulthood are three main phases of life. Childhood is the best and happiest time in person’s life, as kids age is the age of learning, understanding, playing, and enjoying life. In teen age, youngsters study hard and start their journey to make their career bright. In adulthood, people have to worry about well-paid job, family and all other responsibilities. Out of all these phases, childhood is the phase, where kids don’t have to worry about studies, job, and any responsibilities, and therefore it’s the best period of person’s life.

In childhood, kids learn to speak, to listen, respect others, and understand moral values. Parents play important role to teach all those things to them. They are responsible for children’s behavior. If kids don’t behave properly, then parents are only responsible for this. Kids are innocent; whatever parents teach them, they will learn. They are totally depending on their parents.

As kids grow, they start understanding their responsibilities. Parents also expect many things from them such as, good academic result; topper in sports, and topper in all other activities. In this stage, they try to work hard to get higher grades; be good player; and try to be all-rounder. Knowingly and unknowing they have pressure of all these things with pressure of studies, and their future. They have to prove lots of things to their parents.

Next stage of life is a very hard stage, because of lots of responsibilities such as, finding higher salary job; starting family; buying new home, new car, and many others. As we grow up, responsibilities and pressure also raise with us. Life is changing fast every day. In this fast paced life, everyone has to work hard to succeed in life. So, this is the toughest stage of life.

Finally, it is said that, we get birth as a human once only, so we should enjoy that. We should try to enjoy each and every phase of life. But, as stated above, every next stage of life brings new challenge and we have to face that. So, very first stage of life is the best, which is childhood.

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.32 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)