Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Being a good teacher is one of the greatest issues in any era. In order to describe a good teacher, there are tremendous definitions. But, many experts are on the belief that good teachers are the one who makes their students challenging with various tasks. Such tasks can make students not only to bloom their skills but also to improve their personalities.

First of all, by setting various tasks like challenging one, teacher can ignite student’s motivation to do big works. It can give them confidence that they are capable of doing unbelievable jobs. Under these circumstances, student’s skill can be bloom up which they did not know about it. Any person might encounter these types of assignments in their school time. It gives them a lot of energy and enthusiasm that they cannot forget it.

Moreover, students will try harder to reach their goals. This could help them for their contribution and presenting new ideas not only for their small class but also for nation. These new things can be the initial research of many projects to improve our world and technology.

Furthermore, some task might be not new. Students have to work on previous things which were done in past time. By doing them again, they can learn a galore of experiences which can be useful for their future life. Also, they might come to the conclusion that previous results are not correct or not good enough. They might give a solution to revise them in a better condition and manner.

In conclusion, it is quite right to conclude that good teachers are one who gives their students motivations to do kinds of task and they did not expect they can do that. By giving those valuable skills, which can be helpful for their future work and life and, making them a person who is confident of himself/herself.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Need more sentence varieties.