Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Business is a major that people employ various techniques to reach their goals. Experts have studied different aspects of businesses to understand the key elements of success in this trend. While some people believe that it is a good idea to have fixed employees for their entire lives, others hold the opposite standpoint, and think by hiring new employees more prosperity can be obtained. As far as I am concerned, changing the staff member is one of the best way to achieve success. What follows will shed light on my point of view.
The first demerit is that the growth of profits will be influenced by the performance of employees in following years. Since, the security of job is very high, the staff will not work as efficient as possible to help the outcome of their job. Not working efficiently causes the members to lose their motivations to provide innovative ideas. After a while, the productivity decreases. Under this condition, after a few years, if such a business fails, whole members will reach the point where no remedies are able to reverse the situation.
The second disadvantage is related to new potentials that are graduated from universities. Because they do not have enough hope to find their ideal job, the young will not pursue their studies in this field. As a result, talented ones will be attracted by other majors. This course is not a positive aspect in any societies, because of the impact of business in the annual income of countries. Most of the country’s budgets are come from commerce, importing and exporting products. Different skills and abilities can make a business successful. Creative students are good candidates for the future. If the employees are hired for their entire lives, they will not earn enough experience to help the community. To achieve prosperity, changing staff members is crucial.
In conclusion, according to the mentioned disadvantages of hiring fixed employees, it is quite right to conclude that this approach is not effective in business. It can decrease the performance, profit, and productivity. Also, the young individuals will not be encouraged to choose this field as their future job, and businesses will turn into a mal-condition. In my opinion, variety is the spice of life. By working in different companies, individuals can obtain valuable experience which is beneficial not only for their own records but also for businesses.
- When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position. 80
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."The population on Balmer Island doubles during the summer months. During the summer, then, the town council of Balmer Island should decrease the maximum number of moped rentals 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 70
- Do you think that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people’s behavior?Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A good sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities.Use specific reasons and examples to support you opinion. 74
Most of the country’s budgets are come from commerce
Most of the country’s budgets are from commerce
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 397 350
No. of Characters: 1959 1500
No. of Different Words: 219 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.464 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.935 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.72 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 137 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 109 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 80 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 57 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.542 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.274 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.458 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.232 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.404 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.039 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5