When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Several successful people have contributed their work to the world. Each of them has different attitudes toward their achievements. In light of this concept, psychologists and researchers have analyzed various case studies to investigate the key element of success. Based on the obtained results, success can be obtained because of not only hard work but also other items. In my opinion, it is logical to consider all factors that affected accomplishments. The following will clarify my viewpoint.

Nowadays, there are big companies around the world, such as, Google, Apple, Virgin, and so on. As an instance, the owner of Virgin, Richard Branson, is an entrepreneur who has made more than 200 companies. By looking at his life, his hard work can be seen vividly. But, he has other abilities which bring him success. Beside his skills and knowledge, his creativity plays an important role to the achievements. Creativity causes people to provide new ideas and approaches toward a new business. Also, in running a new business, it is essential to know about management and leadership. A good manager can identify the strength and weakness points of the current conditions, and based on such points he can employ the best idea. These factors together can assist an individual to obtain the ultimate goal. All of these elements can be seen in successful people.

However, the effectiveness of luck is undeniable. Two people with similar opportunities, skills, knowledge can be considered. They start their own business, but the result of their work is totally different. In this case, one may conclude that success has had a great impact on their performances. While success might help individuals to flourish, they need to do their best in such courses. Since, there exist some people who wait for luck, and they do not try enough hard to see the outcome. Thus, by doing hard work and employing recourses people can reach their ends.

Overall, various factors influence people to be successful. According to the aforementioned reasons, skills, knowledge, leadership, management, creativity, hard work, and luck are some of the factors. While most people believe without luck, creating a new work is impossible, successful people have an opposite standpoint. Since, the outlook of successful individuals differs from ordinary ones, people can learn a lot from such experiences. From my point of view, hard work is not the only reasons to be successful. The whole package can ensue people to earn accomplishments.

Sentence: Thus, by doing hard work and employing recourses people can reach their ends.
Error: recourses Suggestion: resources