Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Helping the society is one of the most fundamental issue in this world. In many countries, any individual has to do this task in different ways. The authorities have some plans to prepare children to serve the communities. However, the expectations from young people are high. Due to several reasons they do not have enough time to assist other social systems. In my opinion, young people have great potentials to use their ideas and creativity to help the communities, and it is not necessary to devote most of their time for this task.

First, the people’s life styles has changed in the past 100 years. These changes are caused from different aspects. The first reason is related to the economic pressure on people, especially the young. Because of this pressure, they should work more to earn enough money for the living expenses. Consequently, their personal life is their priorities, and society cannot expect them to devote some time for helping. The second reason comes from the advances in technology. People spend most of their time to check their emails, chat with their friends, and so on. Therefore, they fill their spare time with some entertainments that are not useful for other people.

Second, the meaning of help is not defined for young people. This word should be clarified in their families. Actually, the education and culture play important roles in informing families about this concept. Nowadays, some countries designated specific budgets over teaching families about this issue. The purpose is to increase people’s information, and rich their culture about it. Thus, society will be in a good condition by defining the meaning of help for children and young people.

Overall, according to the above reasons, it is quite to conclude that young people do not devote enough time to helping their communities. Many factors highlight this issue such as the people’s life styles and the meaning of help itself. Since, this is a big problem in any countries, authorities should take some actions to prevent the consequences. They should provide some job opportunities that both help young people financially, and the community.

one of the most fundamental issue
one of the most fundamental issues

it is quite to conclude

Definitions of quite
adverb
to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely.
"it's quite out of the question"
synonyms: completely, entirely, totally, wholly, absolutely, utterly, thoroughly, altogether
to a certain or fairly significant extent or degree; fairly.
"it's quite warm outside"
synonyms: fairly, rather, somewhat, slightly, relatively, comparatively, moderately, reasonably, to a certain extent, pretty, kind of, kinda, sort of