Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Grandparents cannot give useful advice to their grandchildren.

We might hear young people say, “ my grandparents keep complaining nonsense things over and over, I feel so bored and do not want to talk to them.” Some people do not find their grandparents’ advice useful and deny listening to them. On the other hands, I believe that if we want to avoid mistakes of life, we should listen to advice from our grandparents because they have more experience and their love will not hurt us.

To begin with, the older people who have a longer lifetime would have a lot of experience and are able to give good suggestion to younger people who have less experience. Although old people, such as grandparents, are out of date or do not know much about upcoming technologies, they have been through both right and wrong things and have a plenty remarkable stories to tell us. In order to protect any mistakes to happen and earn the most benefit perspective to our lives, we should listen to their advice. Give myself for instance. When I was a kid, my grandmother kept telling me about how to live without greediness. Of course, I could not understand what reasons of it at that moment but I knew that I had to share and give my toys and candies to my friends. Needless to say, because of what she had been asking me to share, I never feel need anything to be myself, and always feel happy to help people around me. As a result, I have a lot of friends around me who are willing to help me in return and have a peaceful life.

In addition, grandparents never have a bad attitude and want to see their children or grandchildren have a happy life. I personally believe that nobody will love us and can be trusted like your parents or grandparents. Therefore, unlike strangers, there is nothing that we need to be aware from what they tell us. Sadly, nowadays, many young people including one of my friends pay attention and believe in his friends more than the people in their family. He complains about boring conversation he has heard everyday and he does not appreciate his grandparents’ guidance. There is no doubt that he always makes a mistake and gets hurt from people around him because he listen to his friends’ suggestion than his grandparents’ recommendation.

In conclusion, because of love and a lot of experience of life, our grandparents would give use a warming precious advice. Therefore, there is no reason that we should count on their advice as inevitable sentences.

Sentence: There is no doubt that he always makes a mistake and gets hurt from people around him because he listen to his friends' suggestion than his grandparents' recommendation.
Description: The fragment he listen to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace listen with verb, past tense