Do you agree or disagree with the following statement With the help of technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Technology became our hero with respect to us; it improved our daily life in many fields. The most important range in which the technology had a great grace in progressing and benefiting the people in the whole world was the education. Nowadays the education becomes easier than before due to the development that changed our world to the best. In my consideration, technology is an efficient way that upgrades the way of receiving and acquiring wide information’s.

First of all, with existing of internet earning any information is much easier than before. Internet includes billion of educational links that saved a lot of time and efforts on the students. In the past, if the students had a project about specific culture, they had to go to library and spend many hours in searching for required book. After this big potential they found a little amount of the inputs that didn’t even cover the whole project. Today, all these hard days disappeared because after one click many links will appear in their computer screen filled with sufficient data about any subject with less time.

Second, invention of the television simplified the education path for the students. Many educational channels contributed in growth of their thinking. These channels simplified any idea to make it clear for their audience by showing many videos, so the students will have a visual and audio proved about specific project. For instance, a lot of people spoke about the reasons of the any crack in the building and how we fixed it. With respect to the student this subject is ambiguous, but after watching for example national geographic channel all these misunderstanding became clear.

Finally, computer made the studying of the student softer than before. Any research or project needs a lot of references and backgrounds to finish it. Before invention of the computer device the students backed to more than one heavy book to take some sentences from this book and another from that book, so that cost them many time and effort. While, by using a computer these a huge amount of information can store easily and they can find it by one bottom. With computer the project will finish with less time and effort.

To sum up, technology was and still facilities the learning of the student by an efficient way. It became easily for them to access on any information about any subject with less effort and time.

.

Sentence: In my consideration, technology is an efficient way that upgrades the way of receiving and acquiring wide information's.
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to information's

Don't forget punctuation marks.