Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Money can t buy happiness Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People have different standards of happiness. Some people feel happy while working, some others feel happy when they travel and enjoy freedom and some feel happy with a rich life. However, I think all this is possible with money. Therefore, my conclusion is that money can buy happiness.
First, money will make you feel relax. Can a person be happy if he or she has a debt or does not have the money to eat? Perhaps in this situation, you will have to work hard and it will be far from happiness. Also, even if you want to do something, you will give up because you do not have time or money now. Therefore, without money, life will be unhappy.
Second, money gives us confidence. When you do something, the most important thing is the confidence. If you do not have money, you will always be self-conscious when you do something that you like such as music, art. Therefore, if you have money, you can try anything with confidence. Also, you can be more confident when you meet your friends or meet people for the first time.
Last, money improves our quality of life. The reasons why people make money hard is to improve the quality of life. The higher the quality of life, the more convenient and happy it is. In addition, poeple with high quality of life can receive treatment in a timely but if they do not have money, thay may be self-conscious even if they are sick or die while delaying treatment.
LIke this, the money helps the life happier. Money can not said bring all happiness, but it is to be a foundation of all happiness.