Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A teacher’s ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, teachers play an important effect in our children’s lives. Most students spend a lot of time with their teachers every day for a whole year. Some people think that teachers’ qualities are measured by their great knowledge; others think that they should be able to relate well students. In my view, I believe that teacher’s ability to deal with her student is most important than the amount of her knowledge for two important reasons.

First, some teachers have a lot of experience and highly qualified but cannot have the ability to give the right information to her students. For example, my teacher’s son is one of the highly knowledgeable teacher, As I heard, but my son always complained that he didn’t understand how to do his homework. So I thought that the problem is that he did not pay attention in the teacher’s class. On the parents meeting, I realized that this was a problem to many of students in his class. So I and the other parent decided to talk to the administrator. As you can see, teacher’s experience alone is not enough.

Second, most students are able to understand well when they are treated in a nice way. For example, I remembered my math teacher, when I was at elementary school, she was a very patient human and always interacts with all students. She always passes by all of us to ask if anyone need help or if there is something we did not understand it. She really made me love her class, even though math was not my favorable subject. That’s why all students are influenced with their teachers.

In conclusion, the teachers’ way to deal with the students is obviously more important than their knowledge. As all students are most like to have a patient, more interactive teachers than to have a highly qualified one.

Put some arguments for the reasons before your give examples.