Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Television advertising directed toward young children aged two to five should not be allowed Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

In today’s complicated and interconnected world we live in, advertising can be seen in every milieu and environment adults and youngsters exist. Some people believe that it should be banned to advertise young-age related advertisements on television. I, personally, on the other hand, think that there is no convincing reasons to prohibit young children directed ads on television. I feel this way for two compelling reasons which I will explore in the following essay.

First and foremost, such TV ads can be fun for both young individuals and adults. Also, kids enjoy and pay attention to new concepts presented to them. My cousin’s kid is a good illustration of this concept to mention. When she was two to five years old, she was very curious about television advertisements when we opened them. She was interested in those advertising materials because they were fun and amusing for her. In addition, some of them were very pleasant and fresh for us, as her companion, too. Had they not allowed to be presented in TV ads, she would not have been able to take advantage of those opportunities and enjoy them. Therefore, this example shows how it is important and amusing for kids to watch those kinds of ad and hence, they should not be banned.

Last but not least, companies who produce such products can benefit by advertising their productions on TV. If those corporations are banned to advertise their child related products on TV, their profits can negatively be affected giving rise to less employment for employees and less profit for company owners. For instance, when a commodity is advertised on TV channels, the promotion can bring lots of sales for the institutions making them. As a result, they can employ more labors and positively affect the economy of the country. So, it is a crucial decision to be made when officials want to decide about banning or allowing those television promotions. Nevertheless, if they are not allowed to promote their youngster directed products, it will have a deleterious effect on the company’s sales and consequently on the society’s economy.

To put it all in a nutshell, taking all the aforementioned examples and reasons into account, I am of opinion that officials should allow children directed TV ads. Not only does it provide funny moment for children, but it also creates sells for companies creating those products.