Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Visiting the museums is the best way to learn about a country

Nowadays, people are using different kinds of information in order to learn about a country. In ‎this regard, some individuals believe that visiting museums is the best way to know about a ‎country, while others hold the opposite supposition, stating there are other ways to learn about ‎a region. When it comes to me, I concur with the latter group of people. In what follows, I will ‎elaborate on my viewpoint with two specific reasons.‎

‎ First of all, in order to learn about a specific region, studying their history books is more ‎beneficial than visiting museums. To be more specific, the history books reveal a significant ‎number of events since ancient times about a particular country and its people, like their ‎combats and battles, how they react to events, how people made efforts to build their country ‎after wars, and so on. Paying close attention to these kinds of books and their helpful ‎information can help learn about a country. For example, after world war two, a vast amount of ‎Germany's land was destroyed, and people tried hard for many years to rebuild their country; ‎and their efforts now made Germany the first prosperous country in Europe based on their ‎history books. As a result, people can get valuable information about this specific region, ‎Germany, and its people by studying these kinds of books.‎

‎ Secondly, participating in different festivals related to a country is an excellent way to know ‎about the place. To elucidate, people of a country hold various types of festivals, which show ‎their culture and history. For instance, in their food festivals, other people can taste their foods ‎and learn about their cooking, which is a beneficial way to know about a country. In addition, ‎traditional ceremonies and ritual events can transfer a vast amount of information about a ‎country and its people. My personal experience may shed more light on this matter. When I ‎was studying master's degree abroad, I learned a lot about other countries in their festivals, ‎which were held in order to increase people's knowledge about their own countries, like ‎Chinese culture and history.‎

In conclusion, with all this taken into account, I firmly believe that going to museums in order to ‎learn about a country is not a preferable way. Not only can people study history books belonged ‎to the specific region, but also, they can take part in diverse festivals related to a country in ‎order to know more about a place. ‎