Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Education is as important to the human mind as food is to the human body.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Education is as important to the human mind as food is to the human body.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There are some factors which effect human growth from the birth to the death. Food is an important aspect for human growth physically. What is the important aspect of growing mentally? The answer is certanly education.

First of all, for thousands of years, education is a measurement of the development of a culture or a civilization. How much people educate theirself means how much they learn from history, how they reinforced, how much they improved their knowledge about circumference and world. Well developed cultures brings much value to humanity such as science, social life, judgement, knowledge share, community life qualities, highly motivated and cheerfull songs. etc. Babil, Greek, anciant egypt civilisations could be given as an examples of these cultures. As you know there is no way to solve the secrets of pyramits, even by our modern knowledge collection. Because of their importance on education they left many tengible invention ;not only for showing their experience but also sharing these values the next generations. Remember knowledge share is one of the important value to humanity. Furtermore, I consider the devepment of a civilisation is development of each mind. Because communities has a special intelligence which is raised by the knowledge increase of single minds.

Moreover, due to an istatistic which was made with 10000 people who are between 10 and 50 ages and belongs to diffirent education levels all around the world, the results are spectacular, the scientists prove that educated people has a quick memory and capable of doing more than one work at the same time. They have more effective mind rather than the uneducated people. That is a good demnstration of education is how much important for us.

In conclusion, I believe that developing mentally is depend on the education level. Due to the education our mind will be more strong, quick and knowlegable.

Sentence: Well developed cultures brings much value to humanity such as science, social life, judgement, knowledge share, community life qualities, highly motivated and cheerfull songs. etc. Babil, Greek, anciant egypt civilisations could be given as an examples of these cultures.
Description: The fragment cultures brings much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace brings with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that developing mentally is depend on the education level.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: The answer is certanly education.
Error: certanly Suggestion: certainly

Sentence: How much people educate theirself means how much they learn from history, how they reinforced, how much they improved their knowledge about circumference and world.
Error: theirself Suggestion: ?

Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful
Error: anciant Suggestion: ancient

Sentence: As you know there is no way to solve the secrets of pyramits, even by our modern knowledge collection.
Error: pyramits Suggestion: pyramids

Sentence: Because of their importance on education they left many tengible invention ;not only for showing their experience but also sharing these values the next generations.
Error: tengible Suggestion: tangible

Sentence: Furtermore, I consider the devepment of a civilisation is development of each mind.
Error: civilisation Suggestion: civilization
Error: devepment Suggestion: deferment

Sentence: Moreover, due to an istatistic which was made with 10000 people who are between 10 and 50 ages and belongs to diffirent education levels all around the world, the results are spectacular, the scientists prove that educated people has a quick memory and capable of doing more than one work at the same time.
Error: istatistic Suggestion: statistic
Error: diffirent Suggestion: different

Sentence: That is a good demnstration of education is how much important for us.
Error: demnstration Suggestion: demonstration

Sentence: Due to the education our mind will be more strong, quick and knowlegable.
Error: knowlegable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.