Neighbours are the people who living near to us. What are the qualities of a good neighbour ?

For the last 20 years, People have started to live in cosmopolitan cities. Therefore, neighbourship relations are really important for the people who live so close to eachother's homes. If I have to choose a neighbour close to me, I would choose a neighbour who is cheerfull and travel lover.

People who love travelling are generally generous and knowledgable. Because of travelling much, these types of people have good communication skills. Even, during a short conversation, they are able to influence you about nature, cosmopolitan cities, human lifes, memories. . . etc. When I was in university, I have had a neighbour who had been over 10 countries around the 3 continents. Each time I started to chat with him, he accomplished to suprise me again, again and again. He showed me many photos which are belongs to diffirent famous people. By the way, I suppose to do the same thing like him, travel all around the world.

Second thing that I would like to see in a neighbour is cheerfull personality. I am a social person and I give a huge importance to neighbourhood and social, cultural relations. Therefore, I frequently visit my family, classmates, close friends and certainly neighbours for an evening tea or hunging out. So nobody wants to drink a tea with a person who has a serious face and has nothing to tell like a story are anniversary. After the university, I have met with an old woman who is living at my upper flat. The time I visit this woman for a cup of tea, She puts a cup in front of me and looks over the window. She never talks, then I hit the door and go back to home.

Actually, There are some bad qualities about not only cheerfull people but also travel lovers. Unless your neighbour prefers to travel with you, you have no neighbour. Once she dissappear, you would not see her for a long time.

Secondly, in your upset times, Maybe you should not want to smile to nobody. Spending time with cheerfull people could be boring and disturbing when your feelings distracted.

In Conclusion, Even if There are some good qualities for a neighbour like help, rich, knowlegable. etc, In my opinion the best neighbour is absolutely the cheerfull one and travel lover.

Sentence: Once she dissappear, you would not see her for a long time.
Description: The fragment she dissappear , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace dissappear with verb, past tense

Sentence: If I have to choose a neighbour close to me, I would choose a neighbour who is cheerfull and travel lover.
Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful

Sentence: People who love travelling are generally generous and knowledgable.
Error: knowledgable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: Each time I started to chat with him, he accomplished to suprise me again, again and again.
Error: suprise Suggestion: surprise

Sentence: He showed me many photos which are belongs to diffirent famous people.
Error: diffirent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Second thing that I would like to see in a neighbour is cheerfull personality.
Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful

Sentence: Therefore, I frequently visit my family, classmates, close friends and certainly neighbours for an evening tea or hunging out.
Error: hunging Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Actually, There are some bad qualities about not only cheerfull people but also travel lovers.
Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful

Error: dissappear Suggestion: disappear

Sentence: Spending time with cheerfull people could be boring and disturbing when your feelings distracted.
Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful

Sentence: In Conclusion, Even if There are some good qualities for a neighbour like help, rich, knowlegable. . etc, In my opinion the best neighbour is absolutely the cheerfull one and travel lover.
Error: cheerfull Suggestion: cheerful
Error: knowlegable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Number of Paragraphs: 6 5 Better to have 5 paragraphs, like this:

para 1: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i agree/disagree.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan
http://www.testbig.com/users/ariana2811
http://www.testbig.com/users/lauren