What invention would you like to see in your lifetime Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer

What invention would you like to see in your lifetime? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

For being able to consider which types of inventions we will see in our future, films are helpful. So, the science fiction films was one of the greatest messengers of technological development. So, as a result of information decade, invention of a technologic device is why I would like to see in my life. The device that I would like to see in my lifetime is a flying object. This specialized device should have semantic analise capability and a high level problem detection point.

Flying objects are really talented to track long distances and lanscapes. Actually, there are so many reasons to track a landscape. For Example for military reasons, animal instictions, control a place for safety, control prisoners. etc

When I was I little girl always I wish to have a friend such a superman who is a cartoon character. I wanted to feel myself secure always. Due to rescue from an earthquake, I wish to never came across with same situation. This should be a physicologic result of earthquake in my mind but I want to a device that can detect people during a disaster. By the help of this device ''military and rescuers may easily find the people under the buildings or in a deathful river or from some tornados. Depending on the semantic analise capability, the machine could recognise whether the people is alive or not, if the condition is suitable to send some rescuers to this place. Because you have to know the possibility of danger for the rescuers, when you send some people to find injured people.

Even if there should be some possible undesired usage of this device for watching homes, using it for killing a community, spreading some poisions to a broaden place by device. Maybe an enemy use it the determine how municipaty is working. etc

In conclusion, I believe that designing a flying object for a peaceful purpose will exactly help the humanity and save the human lifes.

Sentence: So, the science fiction films was one of the greatest messengers of technological development.
Description: The fragment science fiction films is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were

Sentence: Maybe an enemy use it the determine how municipaty is working. etc
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and determine

Sentence: So, as a result of information decade, invention of a technologic device is why I would like to see in my life.
Error: technologic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This specialized device should have semantic analise capability and a high level problem detection point.
Error: analise Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Flying objects are really talented to track long distances and lanscapes.
Error: lanscapes Suggestion: landscapes

Sentence: For Example for military reasons, animal instictions, control a place for safety, control prisoners. etc
Error: instictions Suggestion: institutions

Sentence: This should be a physicologic result of earthquake in my mind but I want to a device that can detect people during a disaster.
Error: physicologic Suggestion: physiology

Sentence: By the help of this device ''military and rescuers may easily find the people under the buildings or in a deathful river or from some tornados.
Error: deathful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Depending on the semantic analise capability, the machine could recognise whether the people is alive or not, if the condition is suitable to send some rescuers to this place.
Error: recognise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: analise Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Even if there should be some possible undesired usage of this device for watching homes, using it for killing a community, spreading some poisions to a broaden place by device.
Error: undesired Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: poisions Suggestion: poisons

Error: municipaty Suggestion: municipal

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.