How do movies and television influence people s behavior Give reasons and examples to support your answer

Great development about technology have changed the way people entertain and one of them is the appearance of movies and television. These things can influence people's behavior in both good and bad ways. We cannot deny that television and movies are one of the greatest inventions of humankind.
To begin with, nowadays most people, especially children have spent more time to watch Tv instead of going out and play with friends. This causes many problems about health of physical and mental: eyesight, obesity, as well as others. Moreover, according to some surveys, watching Tv so much make children do not concentrate on studying lead to have bad results. Because they addicted to watching Tv and they do not have time to do homework. As you know, the wide range of Tv shows, movies is massive so there are still some violent programs. If children watch, they will be imitate these actions.
Conversely,the benefits of Tv are considerable. Firstly, it is considered as a source of entertainment and education. Some song teaches the alphabet, numbers for children or given moral lessons through fairy tales. Or after a long day at work, watching Tv is the best solution to release stress. Furthermore, when they see successful people, they will be motivated to become like this.
In conclusion, I have to say that only by watching Tv moderately can the human enjoy their lives to ít fullest and avoid being negatively affected by advanced tools.