integrated essay and this is about plowing, this topic is from Deltas ibt book

The author write about plow and state that, this way make larger scale agriculture in short time possible. before of invent of plow farmer used of farming by hand, it was very difficult and impossible in large field. also author explain about advantage of plow and contrast plow with no-till, and speaker state disadvantage of plow and advantage of no-till.

First of all, speaker state that plow is device for larger crop yield, and also state that three problems of plowing, for example, plowing it is very simple but it is not enough, and this style of agriculture make sustainable food, and third disadvantage of plow is over use of plowing damage to land. but the author state that plowing can improve the soil in ample ways. for example, the plow turns over the upper layer of soil and bringing fresh nutrient to the surface of soil.

In addition, plow make dust disaster by water and wind in long time, and dust erosion increase by water, in contrast no-till decrease soil damage and this can protect soil from erosion, and improve soil productivity. no-till farming has economic advantages and could save fuel and also decrease labor cost.

Finally, we conclude of lecture and reading that plow allow a farmer to work in a larger acre of land and also reduced labor requirements and reduce time to prepare a field and could increased all of the farmers production.

Sentence: The author write about plow and state that, this way make larger scale agriculture in short time possible.
Description: The fragment author write about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace write with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment way make larger is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In addition, plow make dust disaster by water and wind in long time, and dust erosion increase by water, ...
Description: The fragment plow make dust is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Finally, we conclude of lecture and reading that plow allow a farmer to work in a larger acre of land and also reduced labor requirements and reduce time to prepare a field and could increased all of the farmers production.
Description: The fragment plow allow a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and increased

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.