Integrated Task : Dowsing

Integrated Task : Dowsing

The reading passage describes that dowsing is someone who uses frequencies as a tool to find thing which is not appear in underground water. Also, dowser sometime explore invisible objects like treasure and person's body is not their work.

On the other hand, the lecturer gives the strong opinion about dowsing which receives many claims. She says that the instrument or tool does not really work well even though they are very sensitive to find that thing. Also many pyshicals force that need for dowsing, even they need strong force to dig water.

Beside that, on the strict situation, dowsing seems like hunter. She also states that water can be found every where, it is not dowsing's work anyway. They are never successful in their work because many kind of uncontrol variables which appear and unpredictable.

In conclusion, the professor disagree with the reading passage in some views like an instrument cannot detect the frequency well and dowsing never get success.

Sentence: In conclusion, the professor disagree with the reading passage in some views like an instrument cannot detect the frequency well and dowsing never get success.
Description: The fragment professor disagree with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disagree with verb, past participle

Sentence: Also many pyshicals force that need for dowsing, even they need strong force to dig water.
Error: pyshicals Suggestion: physicals

You didn't write in the right format.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster