It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

The knowledge of the world is only to be acquired in the world, and not in a closet, that aphorism involves how much the knowledge is important to explore our world. As the circle of our knowledge expands, the darkness is collapse. We gain the cognition by two ways either from experiences or from books, both are important to build up our knowledge, some of people believe that the books are the basic of gaining the knowledge rather than experience, but in my view the experience is the requisite in building up our knowledge.

First of all, experience is a good teacher, which teaches us many le...

Sentence: For instance, the teacher teaches their students a lesson about the chemical reaction, she explains to them that when we add two substances to each other and the color of whole solution change, that's means the chemical reaction occurs, but with respect to the students it's just an abstract information, they start to asks a question, how the color change?
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and asks

Sentence: And etc, but this ambiguous will disappear when the student do the experiment in lab to see in their eyes the change of the color , so all thing will be clear to them.
Description: The fragment this ambiguous will is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ambiguous with adverb

Sentence: On the other hand, some of people believe that reading a book is the effective way to acquires a huge amount of information, that's true books are effective way to improve our reading and communication skills, and to know a lot about the other cultures.
Suggestion: Refer to to and acquires