TOEFL integrated writing: certifications

The article states that the American wood company was not attentive in ecocertifications and provides three reasons of support. However the professor explains in his lecture that the wood companies in United States was interested in seeking ecocertification for wood products, and refutes each of the authors reasons.

First, the reading claims that the advertising of ecocertified products will not attract the American people because they don't trust what mentioned in advertising, so the ecocertification will not works in the American wood companies. The professor refutes this point by saying that all people in American are interested in advertisement, but not all the announcement attract the American people in the same rate. He states that the most attractive advertisement to American people is about wood product of independent consumer agencies with international reputation.

Second, the article posits that the price of ecocertified wood products may plays a basic role in refused the ecocertified wood products by American people due to expensive price of them. However the professor says that the price is an important factor that make American people to prefer products on another, but it depend on how much the difference between those products. According to the professor the price of ecocertified products is expensive than uncertified by less than 5 % which not a big deal, so the American people will choose to protect and preserve the environment.

Third, the reading says that ecocertification wood company may broke the dream of American people of expansion their trade of wood products. The professor oppose this point by explaining that certification will have a great effect in the selling the American products even outside the United State

Sentence: However the professor explains in his lecture that the wood companies in United States was interested in seeking ecocertification for wood products, and refutes each of the authors reasons.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: author's reasons

Sentence: Second, the article posits that the price of ecocertified wood products may plays a basic role in refused the ecocertified wood products by American people due to expensive price of them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and plays

Sentence: However the professor says that the price is an important factor that make American people to prefer products on another, but it depend on how much the difference between those products.
Description: The fragment it depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense

Sentence: The professor oppose this point by explaining that certification will have a great effect in the selling the American products even outside the United State
Description: The fragment professor oppose this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace oppose with verb, past tense

Sentence: Third, the reading says that ecocertification wood company may broke the dream of American people of expansion their trade of wood products.
Suggestion: Third, the reading says that ecocertification wood company may break the dream of American people of expansion their trade of wood products.