Leaders like John F.Kennedy and Martin Luther King have made important contributions to the people of the United States. Name another world leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Leaders are very important for they set us an ideal ready-made path to follow. John.F.Kenedy and Martin Luther King, are obviously great leaders, who made significant contributions to the society of the United States. Another world leader whom I think important, is India's former President - Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. He is a person well known all over the world, because of his exemplary leading potential. He has all the qualities in him, for he to be labelled as an 'ideal' leader. Even, he sets an example of how a leader must actually be and defines the concept of leader.

First of ...

Sentence: He has all the qualities in him, for he to be labelled as an 'ideal' leader.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to he and to

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl