Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

It is no doubt that the phenomenon of food preparing become easier than before would substantially change our life. Let’s take the time machine and back to the era when we hunting the animals for dining, cutting down the trees for fruit. Forward a little bit, the farmers grows the rice with the sweater over the body under the blazing sunshine, fruit grower grows the different fruit according the season changes, people on that time need to exchange the goods with each other to gain the stuff in needs. Now a day, we can have any kind of food and fruit we want at any time any season. For instance, we could have a watermelon on the winter. It is surely convenient and time saving, but it is definitely increasing the chance to take unhealthy food. Besides it is also decreasing the opportunity people have conversation with each other.

Thanks to the breakthrough of the bio-tech and the foods processing industry, growing the fruit and vegetable on the greenhouse, using some chemical tech let it grows on the short time, controlling the temperature to gain the fruit whose does not belong to the right season, taking a grown homone to help the litter domestic animal growing up. At the same time we take there artificial food, the chemical compositions will accompanied by these foods to our digest organ, causing a damage. So there is an old said: the nature’s most beautiful.

No matter the lunch, dinner or the after dinner, it is very easy to buy on the convenience store, such like the 7-11 stores. Even more exaggerate, people on this generation could order the meal on the internet. We don’t need to go outside to take a line, waiting for a meal, sitting in front of the TV and store staff will bring the order. The phenomenon of it would make we mentally sick, a long time down we will become fear to talk or do not know how to make a take with each other.

To sum up, the process of the food prepare become easier definitely change the life.

Sentence: It is no doubt that the phenomenon of food preparing become easier than before would substantially change our life.
Description: two verbs in one sentence 'become' 'would'

Sentence: At the same time we take there artificial food, the chemical compositions will accompanied by these foods to our digest organ, causing a damage.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and accompanied

Sentence: So there is an old said: the nature's most beautiful.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to old and said

Sentence: The phenomenon of it would make we mentally sick, a long time down we will become fear to talk or do not know how to make a take with each other.
Description: The word take is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to take