People work because they need money to live What are some other reasons that people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

Money is one of the main items, which has vital role in shape our life. Earning is from work is result of working that coverage few people to work and try hard. Some people believe that working has extra benefit while one of them is money and others can be related to emotional and physical effect. In following essay try to propose numbers of reasons else money by working.
As mentioned in first paragraph, money is implicit out pot of working, meanwhile if tiny search or navigate on working, researches show it can help reduce extra force of society on humans. For example when you spent time on working during job try to escape from misuse thinking. Even tough, money is one of the most reason for working.
By locking on the web and some trust-able resource, there are some people which have enough money but they like continue working, consequently working is useful for healthy body and mental. Therefore, if you want rescue individuals from harmful or unnecessary events give them spaces and times for working. As follow as, there is traditional idiom which announced, people don't tired with working they exhausted by nonworking.
All in all, working is vital for every one and else of money has few benefits on our life which are inescapable. I believe a society is healthy which hasn't more unemployed people.