Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In some countries teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Is it a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In some countries teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Is it a good idea?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Pragmatic exposure of world is more dominant than theoretical knowledge which we gain from teenage study period. When teenagers are exposed to jobs in earlier stage, it will ameliorate their decision capability as well as managing decisions about efficient use of money. So I believe that it is good idea to have jobs while they are still students. I will declaim my reasoning by taking two examples into consideration.

First, Independence from parents regarding money usage. Everyone learns from their mistakes. Which will aware him/her not to repeat that mistake again. That’s how we learn life experience which does not come in one night but comes by making mistakes and learning lessons from it. Take example, When I was doing job during my studies, I have responsibilities to cope up both my studies and my job. However my sedulous hard work was able to do that. So job taught me how to manage time effectively and left over time I will utilize for studies. I was aware that I am left with few hours for studies, so how I will do my homework and assignments, initially frustration was there but I managed to do it by keeping awake mid night. Now I am having experience of tackling a job and maintaining top performance in class.

In addition to, parents help us in whatever way they can. But how our destiny can take turn, no one knows. Consider a example of teenager whose parents died in some mishap. Now he is left with nothing, but if he was having job experience, at least he can manage to sustain and feed himself from wage provided by job. He will descend family further generation due to his income and prosper further. So here that job experience plays role of survival.

So these examples clearly depicts image that job while studying reinforces our abilities and aptitude. It provides us skills like communication, behavior etc. So that’s why I think it is good idea for teenager to do job during studies .

it is good idea to have jobs
it is a good idea to have jobs

In addition to, parents
In addition, parents

from their mistakes. Which will
Description: don't put a '.' before 'which'

Consider a example of teenager
Consider an example of teenager

So these examples clearly depicts image
So these examples clearly depict image

So that’s why I think it is good idea
So that’s why I think it is a good idea

A lot of 'so' in the essay.