Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

In general, goverments do have a vast of responsibilities that require their undivided attention. if goverments are given the choice on whether to spend money on improving roads and highways or improving public transportation. I think they should opt for improving roads and highways for many reasons.

First of all, by improving the roads and highways, goverments would definitely insure less traffic problems. The narrow roads, the existence of traffic lights, every one mile or so, and the lack of enough highways are considered the major causes for traffic jams. Who, in the world, would like to be stuck in a traffic jam? who would like to miss an important meeting at work, or an important doctor's appointment? I don't think that anybody is a fan of traffic jam. It is a collosal dissapoinment to everybody and could be prebvented by improving the roads.

Secondly, when goverments would choose to improve roads and highways, they would be choosing to save lives. I'm pretty sure that by doing so, the percentage of car accidents would inevitably dwindle to a larger extent. Last month, my neighbour had a terrible accident that had almost costed him his life, and after investigations, it turned out that the main reason for the accident was the narrowness of the street.

Finally, improving the roads and highways could also instigate longer lasting public transportation. In other words, what is the gist, if the goverments are providing the best public transportation ever, nevertheless, they do have the worst roads? How long would such public transportation be able to last in a good condition? Of course, inorder to maintain a good public transportation, we should have good roads.

In conclusion, I think that goverments should go for improving the roads beforehand, because this would decrease traffic jams, would prevent many car accidents from happening and would maintain longer lasting public tranportation.

Sentence: In general, goverments do have a vast of responsibilities that require their undivided attention. if goverments are given the choice on whether to spend money on improving roads and highways or improving public transportation.
Error: goverments Suggestion: governments

Sentence: I think they should opt for improving roads and highways for many reasons.
No spelling errors
Sentence: First of all, by improving the roads and highways, goverments would definitely insure less traffic problems.

Sentence: It is a collosal dissapoinment to everybody and could be prebvented by improving the roads.
Error: prebvented Suggestion: prevented
Error: dissapoinment Suggestion: disappointment
Error: collosal Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Secondly, when goverments would choose to improve roads and highways, they would be choosing to save lives.

Sentence: In other words, what is the gist, if the goverments are providing the best public transportation ever, nevertheless, they do have the worst roads?

Sentence: Of course, inorder to maintain a good public transportation, we should have good roads.
Error: inorder Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, I think that goverments should go for improving the roads beforehand, because this would decrease traffic jams, would prevent many car accidents from happening and would maintain longer lasting public tranportation.
Error: tranportation Suggestion: transportation