Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

Governments should spend the money wisely or invest in projects that can help people of the country. I think public transportation is utilised by many people to travel to work places or to colleges on a daily a basis and also on vacation to visit places near by. The roads form important means of transport for some using cars, bikes,trucks to travel goods. This makes it difficult to choose which is important so I think government should find ways to spend money to improve both for two reasons.

Firstly, every person cannot afford to posses a personal vehicle to help them reach the place where they work in time, as many of the industries or companies are located away from housing zones. So it becomes the responsibility of the government to ensure that the people find easy and affordable means of transportation to reach their destiny in time. Providing this helps people to worry less as they reach in time and costs less within budget.

Secondly, highways and roads are useful in import and export of materials from place to place, in between cities or states. This helps people like farmers, craftman to get a better market place and by this they get appropriate price to sell their products. All this add up to have a better life without migrating to places.

Finally, improving both public transport and road ways helps government to increase its revenue and this amount obtained can be used to develop the country.

So all in all, public transportation and road or highways both should be given equal importance according to me, as this helps every sector of population in one or other ways to improve their standards of living and also yhe whole country too.

Sentence: I think public transportation is utilised by many people to travel to work places or to colleges on a daily a basis and also on vacation to visit places near by.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to daily and a

Error: utilised Suggestion: utilized

Better to support only one side. Like this:

para 1: introduction. My choice A or B. Agree or disagree.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion