Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People are not unanimously the same, they generally have different views. As in regard to food, some people prefer to eat at food stands and restaurants. Others prefer to prepare and eat food at home.

First of all, people who prefer to eat at restaurants believe that they don't have to waste their time on cooking, they can relax and wait for their food to be served to them, instead of spending time in their kitchen tackling and preparig food. They also like the idea that they can choose from different menu rather then being stuck to a particular kind of food. At reaurants, there is an opporunity for more varieties People can start with appetizers, then the main food, in addition to this they can order desserts if they are craving for them. They might ignore the fact that they are not eating a healthy food. Therefore, they do it because they enjoy it.

On the other hand, there are other people who prefer to prepare their own food at home. For them, they know that in such case, they can manage to eat a healthier kind of food as they can always be in control of the qualities and the quantities . For example, at home people can obviously decide the source of the food they are eating, they also decide the method of preparing the food; not to mention the spices and fats they want to include. Moreover, They can better control the quantities of the food; at restaurants for instance, they feel that they are obliged to eat all the quantity that is served to them even if they are already full, while at home they serve themselves from the begining exactly what they want to eat.

I personally prefer to prepare food by myself at home, because I care for eating healthy food, and I like to be aware of the exact ingredients that I'm consuming. Furthermore, I prefer to control the quantity of my food as I could always be enticed with all the appetizers and desserts that a restaurant would serve.

In conclusion, cooking at home or eating at a restaurant would always remain a personal preference. Some people think it is a tedious work for them to prepare food at home, and they prefer to eat distinct kind of food at a restaurant. However, others enjoy cooking their own food, and prefer to have a full control of it.

Sentence: First of all, people who prefer to eat at restaurants believe that they don't have to waste their time on cooking, they can relax and wait for their food to be served to them, instead of spending time in their kitchen tackling and preparig food.
Error: preparig Suggestion: preparing

Sentence: At reaurants, there is an opporunity for more varieties People can start with appetizers, then the main food, in addition to this they can order desserts if they are craving for them.
Error: opporunity Suggestion: opportunity
Error: reaurants Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, They can better control the quantities of the food; at restaurants for instance, they feel that they are obliged to eat all the quantity that is served to them even if they are already full, while at home they serve themselves from the begining exactly what they want to eat.
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Look, the No. of Words: is 408, while the No. of Different Words: is 164. It means it has a lot of repetitive words.

And you didn't write the essay according to the topic, it asked you 'Which do you prefer?', you need to answer it at the first paragraph, and then use 2-3 reasons to support. This essay is not the essay type for comparing advantages/disadvantages, and then make your choice.

Writing the essay out of topic or not according to the topic will result in a very low mark.