Integrated essay " The Opera House"

Integrated essay " The Opera House"

The professor in the lecture casts doubts on the information that is presented in the reading passage of how the Syndny Opera House falls under the category of international schools for architecture, and she gives reasons to support her point of view.

First of all, the proffessor agrees with the reading passage that the Opera House design is a modern architecture that stereotypes the international school designs, as it uses structural engineering as well as new constructional materials such as concrete. However, according to the professor the Opera House Design still depends extensively on imagination that completetely shapes it out of the international style.

Secondly, the professor also confirms that the design of the Opera House fits with the organic principles of the international schools, as referred in the reading passage, because it is structured in the shape of a sailing ship, which presumably means that the structure does fit in with the enviroment, therefore it conform the International School style. Nevertheless, the professor explains that the function of the structure does not ditch the form, it is basicly shaped in such a form to attract the eye.

Finally, the professor also contradicts with the reading passage in that the design is considered to be influenced by the computer age and the technology revolution, hence it can be insistantly categorized to the International schools of architecture. In fact, according to the professor, the design is actually a blend of art, architecture, engineering and technology, which makes it one of the most extraordinary designs of the twentieth century, and therefore it cannot be categorized under any particular school of architecture.

Sentence: Secondly, the professor also confirms that the design of the Opera House fits with the organic principles of the international schools, as referred in the reading passage, because it is structured in the shape of a sailing ship, which presumably means that the structure does fit in with the enviroment, therefore it conform the International School style.
Description: The fragment it conform the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conform with verb, past tense

Sentence: First of all, the proffessor agrees with the reading passage that the Opera House design is a modern architecture that stereotypes the international school designs, as it uses structural engineering as well as new constructional materials such as concrete.
Error: proffessor Suggestion: professor

Sentence: However, according to the professor the Opera House Design still depends extensively on imagination that completetely shapes it out of the international style.
Error: completetely Suggestion: completely

Error: enviroment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: Nevertheless, the professor explains that the function of the structure does not ditch the form, it is basicly shaped in such a form to attract the eye.
Error: basicly Suggestion: basically

Sentence: Finally, the professor also contradicts with the reading passage in that the design is considered to be influenced by the computer age and the technology revolution, hence it can be insistantly categorized to the International schools of architecture.
Error: insistantly Suggestion: No alternate word