Some people think that it is best for extended families to live together Other people think that it is best for the nuclear family to live away from the extended family Which one do you prefer

Some people think that it is best for extended families to live together. Other people think that it is best for the nuclear family to live away from the extended family. Which one do you prefer?

Families are the most important parts of our society. If the families in a community are strong, it means this community is much more powerful. While some people think that the nuclear family living away from the extended family is the best, in my opinion, having extended families to live together is the best for some reasons such as helping each other and having a great time together as well as sharing the expenses.

First of all, if you live in an extended family, it means there are always some people who are willing to help you whenever you need. It is very beneficial, if you are in a bad situation. For instance, one of my friends lives with his grandfather. He had a terrible accident last week and his grandfather who has been retired looked after him all week. This experience thought me that, extendedP families to live together are good for everyone when they need help.

Moreover, living in an extended family provides an amazing opportunity to spend time together. To explain, everyone lives far away from each other in Turkey. Therefore, they can see each other only on holidays. For instance, I have not seen my grandmother who lives in Antalya since I was twenty years old. SinceI work too much, I do not have any opportunity to go to an other Pcity. If I lived with my extended family I would have a chance to spend more time with themP.

Furthermore, it is good extended families to live together for all of the house expensesP. If you live in a city, you must pay rent, gas and electricity bills as well as for credit cards… etc. It is really hard to pay them alone, but if you live with your extended family it means, you can share all the expenses. For instance, one of my friends lives with his uncle. Since they divide all the expenses he has an opportunity to live in a big house and to save his remain money.

In conclusion, living in an extended family brings a lot of advantages. Extended families can help each other and have an opportunity to see each other. If you live in a huge house and pay for only the part of all the expenses, it means you are the luckiest person in the world. Because of all these reasons, it is better to live in an extended families than in a nuclear family.

Sentence: This experience thought me that, extendedP families to live together are good for everyone when they need help.
Error: extendedP Suggestion: extended

Sentence: If I lived with my extended family I would have a chance to spend more time with themP.
Error: themP Suggestion: them

Sentence: Furthermore, it is good extended families to live together for all of the house expensesP.
Error: expensesP Suggestion: expenses