For successful development of a country, should a gorvernment focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities?
There is no doubt higher education plays an important role to catapult a country to a privileged stage of social and intellectual development. However, from my point of view investing in early childhood education is even more crucial for a country to succeed in all of aspects and it is a costly but worthy investment on the long run.
To begin with, investing in young children education is crucial and critical. Research has shown countries that have massively invested in their young citizen’s education since kindergarten to high school have been collecting excellent results on the long run...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Integrated essay: Reinaissence 90
- A zoo has no useful purpose Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer 85
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past. 97
- Some believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Other feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 85
- The government should pay for colleges and universities. Education should be free for everybody. 85
Sentence: Moreover, recent research has also shown wealthy families and families who invest in their children's early education; their offspring tend to have a substantial advantage in terms of school readiness, advanced social skills and more positive approach when it comes to learning.
Description: The fragment offspring tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 396 350
No. of Characters: 2080 1500
No. of Different Words: 205 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.461 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.253 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.718 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 165 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 127 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 92 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 65 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.75 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.703 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.812 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.342 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.521 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.072 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5
From " In conclusion, in my opinion investing in early childhood education is essential for the society wellbeing in general. " I think it is
well-being in society
or society's well-being
or well - being of society