Summarize the main points in the lecture, explain how they cast doubt on the ideas in the reading passage.

The reading article discusses an interesting topic pertaining to Turing test. While extensive data provided in the reading article shows that, there is no computer in the world which has pass the Turing test. Where as the professor explains that passing the Turing test doesn't guarranty that computers can think. The following essay attempts to identify key differences in the reading article and the lecture in order to present an objective view of the situation.

First, the professor doubts on the fact the Turing test is accurate, because he says that even people can also fail this test. For ...

Sentence: While extensive data provided in the reading article shows that, there is no computer in the world which has pass the Turing test.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and pass

Sentence: In addition to that, he mentions, theoretically it is possible to build a system which can understand or atleast manuplate this string of chinese character, if the system is provided with a reference list of all the chinese symbols.
Error: atleast Suggestion: at least
Error: manuplate Suggestion: manipulate

Sentence: It is quite possible that the computer may send a response which is a manulplated version of the original string and the chinese man sitting in the other room may mislead that the responses he is getting are not from a computer and these responses are given by a man.
Error: manulplated Suggestion: manipulate