Summarize the main points in the lecture, explaining how they can cost doubt on the ideas in the reading passage.

The Professor quotes that grade school systems do not take into consideration, the individual differences among students. The students are just being grouped into Primary, Intermediate or Secondary school education levels based on the chronological age limits. Little importance is being conferred to the physical and psychological aspects of the students. Even when the students are in their teens, there exist individual differences among each of the boys and girls which needs attention. The 'individual readiness' quoted by the Professor, can be linked to the vari...

Sentence: One such way, is through the use of standardised tests, which help to identify the level of teaching prevailing in a school; Such tests bring evaluation to a common scale and makes it easy to identify the worrying problems at present.
Error: standardised Suggestion: standardized

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl