TOEFL essay hints:Topic 133,134,135
133. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person's childhood years (the time From birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
1) Most of habits are formed in this time;
2) During this time of period, children are more likely to be taught
3) Basic ideology IS Cultivated during this time
134. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer
1) It can make the children forin the habit to keep the room clean.
2) In this way children can understand parents' work.
1) It will be good for children in the future in their work
135. Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
Wear school uniforms:
1) School uniforms can constrain student's behavior outside school
2) School uniforms can save parents'money
3) School uniforms make students feel equal and more convenient to get on well with each other
- TOEFL essay:Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion 60
- TOEFL essay hints:Topic 4,5,6
- TOEFL essay hints:Topic 49,50,51 50
- TOEFL essay hints:Topic 170,171,172
- TOEFL TWE template for "agree/disagree type" 98