TOEFL integrated writing: is group the best approach?

According,to the lecture in one of the company he found that a new projects were assigned to a team, where the team is responsible for the projects to be done.

After 6 months the company authorities reviewed the performance of the team. They identified that some of the individuals did not contribute to the project, but whole over the team was successful in finishing the project assigned by the company. The team got good recognition has a whole, but no names are named who did well in the assigned project. But according to the group when asked for who did well in the project it was different opinion give by the team which is not as same as the reading passage. The reading passage says as taking part in a group process can be very rewarding for members of the team.

The other reason mentioned in the lecture regarding the new projects:- some projects did not move fast because it took to reach consensus, many many meetings were conducted to conclude a decision on how to make these projects to workout. But in these meeting some of the groups did not agree on group projects.

On the other hand some of the influencers said these projects would never work because of different ideas of the groups. Finally, these ideas were dropped by the group.

The other reason where couple of influencers convenced the groups, that these plans are highly creative, the others said the project is not going in the direction they were thinking it to go and some were ignored by other group members.

But when the project failed, the blame was placed on whole group for whom the project assigned.

Sentence: The other reason where couple of influencers convenced the groups, that these plans are highly creative, the others said the project is not going in the direction they were thinking it to go and some were ignored by other group members.
Error: convenced Suggestion: convinced
Error: influencers Suggestion: No alternate word

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster