TOEFL integrated writing: The sea otter

The lecture explains the ongoing investigation of the declining of sea otters on the Alaskan Coast. The lecture says that the main three reasons of declining of sea otters are first, predation is the cause of the decline of sea otters not the pollution. Pollution theory is weakened by the fact that no one can find any dead sea otter on the island on the other hand if the predator probably have killed the sea otters by which it can’t immediately wash up on the shore. Second, although orcas prefer to hunt whales but it is the human who have killed whales that means orcas have to change their diet to survive on the island and now since only smaller sea mammals are available orcas have started hunting those. So, probably the seals and sea lions are declining because of the orcas. Third, the lecture also says that predation theory could also explain that an uneven pattern of otter decline can be better explained by the orca theory rather than by the pollution theory. what happen to sea otter depends on the location which is easily accessible or not. Sea otters are large and they can’t access shallow and hide in rocky location. Shallow and rocky locations are different types of population where the sea otter have not decline

Sentence: Shallow and rocky locations are different types of population where the sea otter have not decline
Suggestion: replace decline to declined.

Not on the right format.

The correct pattern:

para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster