ONE important change in a school you attended!

I strongly believe that every school is a place for improvement. I graduated in law in 2011. One important thing that I would like to change in my school is more practical moot courts. In law, moot court is very important. It gives you a practical experience of real courts. There are number of reasons in support of my view :

First, Law is a very vast subject that in we have to study both theoretically and practically. In my time, there were more theoretical classes rather than practical classes and practical classes are necessary for every law student. In order to become a good lawyer practical classes are very important. Students should not only draft a case but he or she should be able speak in front of a judge and defend his/her client.

Second, Moot courts helps students to learn professional ethics. They should get proper dress like black gown, white shirt and a black trouser when they come in their practical class. Practical classes should be conducted everyday. Earlier, when I was doing law we used to had only two practical classes in a week. Our professors main focus was on books and case reading rather than practical classes and sometimes there were no practical classes because of the teachers absence. But thankfully, I have so many lawyers in my family that I could seek help from them.

Another reason, in support of view is that, practical classes make the law student more confident and fearless when they actually go to the court after finishing their law school. It prepares student how to speak fluently and memorize the case sections. Students learn how to speak specifically related to the case and give relevant citations of case related.

Finally, Practical classes teach students to learn court rules and regulations. For example, when a lawyer appears in court he or she has to know that they cannot speak loudly in front of a judge. It will be a condemnation of court.

In conclusion, more practical classes makes the law student more confident and he or she will get good job offers after completing their law. This is the one thing I would like to change in my school.

Sentence: First, Law is a very vast subject that in we have to study both theoretically and practically.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and we

Second, Moot courts helps students to learn professional ethics.
Suggestion: Second, Moot courts help students to learn professional ethics.

Sentence: Earlier, when I was doing law we used to had only two practical classes in a week.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and had