If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of people think that their hometowns are void of any drawbacks and they reject any dark point concealed through their cities, it seems to me that every city as hometown has some weakness points. Turkish is well-known as biased persons who hardly let their wives to be free, Shiraz are famous for having citizens who entangle with laxity, and Isfahan, as my hometown despite of so many strong points, notoriously is famous for too interfering of its people. Provided that I could change one important thing about m hometown, I definitely would change such feature of personality of its dwellers due to maintaining of negative waves flowed in this city rose from some traditional deep-rooted beliefs and taking step for improving personalities of this city by which much better city get build.

To begin with, of the main reasons on which some of friends immigrated to another city was intervening their relatives in their life's details. For example, the very my friend drained by her relative's sayings, all of whose told her to get married as soon as it's possible; however, she by no means did not want to embark on getting married; she longed to continue her education. Ultimately, she could not overcome and accepted that. After a while, maybe one or two months later she divorced on account of not being satisfied from her life. After that, a negative wave created in my mind in which all Isfahanian were too pushy persons, all they disrespect privacy, and all they trample freedom.

Additionally, what takes crucial most is improving personality in every situation. Fewer people can overcome their dark points without familiarizing with them. By knowing them, we took a big step forward; both persons can make themselves better, and they can foster qualified features of their hometown. As the result of that make there much better place for living.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, altering feature of interference from personality of Isfahanian is the significant weigh upon my back.