When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Did you achieve something just by luck? Think about it and it is probable that you have dedicated some time to get that goal. Although some people could think that they got what they pursued by a simple hunch, this is not true because first they had to work in making this dream comes true. Personally, I agree with the statement and consider that hard work is the only way to achieve the goals that you put yourself for the reasons that I will explain following.

First and foremost, a goal is a powerfull motif which encourages you to get it. Motivation is a fundamental topic which will make you...

Sentence: First and foremost, a goal is a powerfull motif which encourages you to get it.
Error: powerfull Suggestion: powerful

Remove repetitive words if possible. look: