Some people believe that school should spend their money by investing in social events and facilities to attract students into the school an increase the school revenue. However, from my point of view since “we are what we eat” spending money on improving the school’s cafeteria menu would bring even more benefits into the school and their students by promoting healthy eating habits.
To begin with, nowadays the recent down economy and the job market demand requirement have pushed the academic environment being more competitive. Therefore, students have to put more effort in their studi...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past. 97
- For successful development of a country, should a gorvernment focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities? 90
- A university plans to develop a new research center in our country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for you? 90
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Parents should not allow their children to watch TV 87
- A zoo has no useful purpose Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer 85
Sentence: Some people believe that school should spend their money by investing in social events and facilities to attract students into the school an increase the school revenue.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: the school to increase the school revenue.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 449 350
No. of Characters: 2250 1500
No. of Different Words: 211 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.603 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.011 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.46 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 161 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 119 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 82 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 48 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 28.062 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.067 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.75 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.368 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.57 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.154 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5