Some believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Other feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is undeniable with the advancement of new technologies in all kind of field have made our life more convenient and have improved our overall living condition as well. However, from my point of view the “mother nature” has been paying a huge price for making our life easier and more comfortable by having ecosystem destroyed, rivers polluted and livestock infested with hormone and antibiotics in order to attend our increasing demands.

First of all, I cannot deny with the advancement of new technologies have brought a lot of improvement to our society. However, with the current growing economic activity around the world, the demand of raw materials such as fossil fuel, minerals and so on have been increasing as well. Therefore, entire forest has been devastated to attend our demand for paper for our shopping consumption; ecosystems have been destroyed to extract crude oil in order to satisfy or convenience and our desire in driving powerful cars. Besides requiring a huge demand of raw materials, the growing economic activity also generates a huge amount of waste by-product as well. River banks have been polluted with trashes along the way and our air has been contaminated by toxic fumes exhausted from our vehicles and from factories as well. Therefore, our environment and our ecosystem have been in danger by human activity.

Moreover, with the advancement of new technologies in medical field and with the improvement of people’s living condition, people are living longer and the overall populations around the world have increased overtime. In order to attend the huge demand for food consumption, the food industry has injecting hormone and antibiotics in their livestock. Thus, the livestock are able to grow faster and they are less likely in getting infectious diseases. However, research has shown with the uncontrolled addition of hormone and antibiotics in livestock people have suffering the consequences. For example, teenagers are getting their period earlier, cancers induced by hormones founded in our livestock have been reported and once before easily to treat infection diseases are getting resistant to antibiotics. Therefore, the increased demand in feeding the rising population has put people’s health in jeopardy.

In conclusion, human activity has generated a growth in the overall economy and consequently the demand of raw materials. Therefore, in my opinion human activity has brought a lot of destruction into our environment and has put our health in danger as well by bringing unhealthy condition in our livestock. There is no doubt; the Earth has been harmed by human activity.

Sentence: It is undeniable with the advancement of new technologies in all kind of field have made our life more convenient and have improved our overall living condition as well.
Description: subject is missing. remove 'with'
Suggestion: It is undeniable that the advancement of new technologies in all kind of field has made our life more convenient and have improved our overall living condition as well.

Sentence: First of all, I cannot deny with the advancement of new technologies have brought a lot of improvement to our society.