Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Nowadays, money plays a crucial role in our life. Money can “open up a lot of doors” such as a better living standard, opportunity in attending good and private schools and it also enable us to acquire high end brand products as well. However, from my point of view, job satisfaction is even more important because it enables people to really enjoy what they are tailored to do and have a more fulfilled career.
To begin with, normally high salary saves people from their financial stress. However, high wages also come along with demanding job and stressful work environment. Therefore, in th...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by society? Give specific re 87
- For successful development of a country, should a gorvernment focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities? 90
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement playing sports teaches people more lessons about life 65
- Integrated essay: Reinaissence 90
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Parents should not allow their children to watch TV 87
'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 22 15
No. of Words: 506 350
No. of Characters: 2383 1500
No. of Different Words: 227 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.743 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.709 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.328 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 153 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 98 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 68 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 41 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.264 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.727 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.323 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.477 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.126 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5