Job satisfaction is more important than making a lot of money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Nowadays, money plays a crucial role in our life. Money can “open up a lot of doors” such as a better living standard, opportunity in attending good and private schools and it also enable us to acquire high end brand products as well. However, from my point of view, job satisfaction is even more important because it enables people to really enjoy what they are tailored to do and have a more fulfilled career.
To begin with, normally high salary saves people from their financial stress. However, high wages also come along with demanding job and stressful work environment. Therefore, in th...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|2013-06-14||poons||90||Read full essay|
|2012-10-18||nominee||78||Read full essay|
- Some believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Other feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.85
- Do you agree or disagree There is no reason to study the past since we live in the present59
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Nowadays it is easier to maintain good health than in the past.97
- A zoo has no useful purpose Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer85
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement playing sports teaches people more lessons about life66
'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 22 15
No. of Words: 506 350
No. of Characters: 2383 1500
No. of Different Words: 227 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.743 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.709 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.328 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 153 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 98 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 68 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 41 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.264 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.727 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.323 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.477 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.126 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5