Question: Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Our environment is an important part of our lives. It can affect us in many ways. Some people hold the opinion that Human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. They believe that human activity can provide convenience for us. Bur some other people have the opposite idea. As far as I am concerned, the latter group and I are on the same page. Some of the most conspicuous factors to support my notion are as follows.

The first why I advocate the attitude of people who think Earth is being harmed by human activity is that we pollute the air by our activities. When you drive...

Sentence: Human activity destroyed animals natural habitat, so they migrated from their habitat and some of them face to extiction.
Error: extiction Suggestion: extinction

Sentence: The second reason that I want to mention is that human activity includes harmful activity such as hunting, fishint and cutting trees.
Error: fishint Suggestion: fishing

Sentence: When I was studying in the high school, I had a research about what caused animals extiction.
Error: extiction Suggestion: extinction