Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Life is too short! This statement comes out from mouth of lots of people who passed their youth hood. But, all of them did not pass their lives in the same way. Some were always in a hurry to go places and hesitate to get things done while others let things go at a slower pace. Which are superior to the other? In my opinion, the latter group will taste life much better than the former group due to nature of life and lessons concealed through that on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

Naturally speaking, life is short, in shortness as if sand. The more squeezing, the more loosing. Fewer people admit that by hesitating they could use from ever single opportunity, before their foot. However, all know that “haste is waste”. By hesitation, they will lose family greetings, will not taste real delightful moments of entertainment, and generally will spoil whatever they already have. Had they taken advantage from ordinary opportunities of their lives, they would have appreciated all moments of life.

Additionally, by slower pace, history reveals. History is whatever passed over descendant, over their ages, and over their experiences. Knowing those experiences, individuals can lesson and do not repeat them again. However, by being in a hurry, such experiences just easily ignore to the point that obtaining them again will cost whole age. What a pity! For valuable age! Therefore, slower pace of life gives not experiencing wrongs again.

All in all, I contended that life is shorter than that we hesitate to end it. If persons let it go at normal pace, they will use from experiences of history. What a prosperous person is who know worth of moments of life. Isn’t that what you think, right?

due to nature of life and lessons concealed through that on which
Description: 'that' refer to what?

Sentence: However, all know that haste is waste.
Description: The fragment all know that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

What a prosperous person is who know worth of moments of life.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to is and who

do not repeat them again.
do not repeat them.