Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?

“Everything is like a sore which has two edges, one is beneficial and the other is dangerous”; the professor at the university told in his science course. This comes true for technology which becomes so controversial these days. One of its aspects is internet. Although, for some, accessing to lots of information creates problems such as troublesome for children and carelessness in spending time through that, for others, it provides people lots of valuable information in spite of some sporadic problems. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the latter notion is much fairer in comparison with the former due to a glimpse look at the past by its difficulties in gathering information and a fair judgment on chronic comparison.

To begin with, the most significant aspect of internet after its arrival is its convenience. Sometimes people forget their past; how much they consume energy in finding material, books, and even the name of authors who worked on one specific field. All these were pertaining lots of effort, energy, and cost examples resulted of resources’ inconvenience. “In past, we by a titanic effort found just the name of one article then, after several months we finally obtained that article by another long process, it was not like now!”; the retired professor at the physics department explained. However, after advent of internet, just by pressing a bottom a torrent of article flow on the screen.

Additionally, time that once was thought to characterize as a cheap commodity its worth is well-known for everyone these days. This worth rose from the speed of current world since internet cause this change. Changes like increasing the speed of producing science, information, and even daily dialogues through chatting rooms. All these consume time; my brother describes: “greeting with friends even needs time; however, by internet all commuting’s cost can consume” Therefore, not only does not internet takes troublesome into account, but it also is so practical for daily life.

All in all, I contended that time consuming and convenience are two features of internet on which its benefits overweight its drawbacks.

a torrent of article flow on the screen.
a torrent of articles flows on the screen.

Therefore, not only does not internet takes troublesome into account, but it also is so practical for daily life.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

since internet cause this change.
since internet causes this change.