Which would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends? Explain your choice, using specific reasons a

Which would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

“See beyond the perspectives to be higher among heads”; my teacher used to say, in high school when I wanted to choose my field. This statement comes true for every other situation like choosing job. Although, for some, getting high-paying job means little time for family and friends, for others, it means several years by hard working to prepare for future to allocate more time for them later. By comparison, how can recognize the best job between them? For judging, in my opinion, the latter group is superior to the former due to lots of time which persons spend in work place and shortness of useful time which they have in life.

To begin with, one of the most significant way for satisfaction is doing whole try in life. By getting high-paying jobs but temporary, people can have both job which they want and after a while be with their families. My friend as a person who chose such job explain: “In five or six years of work life, I did all my tries, waked up at six o’clock and then till the very night I run. But I am satisfied because I could provide my condition to be with my family now”. Hadn’t he bothered himself to do long hours job, he would never been able to be with his family now.

Additionally, high efficiency accomplishments often are doable in the best manner in high-paying jobs. Other work as it seems completely are ordinary; they will not satisfy the persons by ambitious spirits. “When I hired, I thought to lie in a situation to earn experience, to learn something new, and to promote my skills, in one word, a big accomplishment! But now, though I spend more time with my friend and family by getting a low-paying job, I want to test myself for big opportunities”; my friend told when he was exhausted from his cheap job. Either he lost golden opportunities like money-making jobs, or he lost several years of his life to test a clear fact.

All in all, I contended that both satisfaction and high efficiency can look for through money-making jobs. For those who tested other works before, isn’t that what you think right?

Need to develop sentences smoothly.