You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

"Investment on business always makes profit"; a professor at the business class used to say that. This comes true whenever ones have to use from its prosperity as best as it's possible. Although, for some, investing on business will be the best saving for money especially vast sums of money, for others, purchasing a house instead will be much more profitable investment for keeping the value of money. By comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, in my country as a developing country the latter one is much more superior to the former due to economic situation of Iran and business's value in governments.

To begin with, the seeming condition of economic in developing countries can explain by inflation: that which diminishes the money's value in comparison with other countries. When ones want to buy imported products, to travel to other countries, and to compare their own economy with those countries inflation will be so tangible in developing countries. "When I want to exchange Rial of Iran to dollars of United state, I wish I bought a big house to keep the value of Rial" A big house though seems inactive economy, it will be effectual in economy of developing countries since inflation never let a successful business in such countries. So, a big house is much more preference than a business.

Additionally, business that once was thought to characterize as a sacred job its value is diminishing nowadays. Government should encourage people to investing by increasing tendencies, improving infrastructures, and by advertising successful businesses. A professor at the university describes: "Government plays a key role in people's tendencies to business since all media, economic, and related area are at its service" Without government's effort, investing money on business world will condemn to failure. Therefore, buying a big house will be much more beneficial than investing on business.

All in all, I contended that developing countries' situation and government's ineffectuality are two main factors on which I prefer to buy a big house instead of business investment. For those who experienced business failure in Iran's economy isn't that what you think, right?

Sentence: All in all, I contended that developing countries' situation and government's ineffectuality are two main factors on which I prefer to buy a big house instead of business investment.
Error: ineffectuality Suggestion: No alternate word