Home >> .

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

daryash72's picture

If I can afford to buy a home or start a business, I will buy 100 percent a house. Others may be thinking that I make a wrong decision, but being pessimistic about starting a business will put me back. However, this is the best option for me.

First, buying a home is one of the biggest and most important priorities of starting a life. after I buy a home, I can spend my money on car and other important things and I don't have to worry about renting, that the owner of the house will get angry if I pay it late. Also, when I have my own house, I can easily change anything whenever I want. For example, When I made some money, the first thing I did was buy my dreamy house, but all my friends laughed at me and said if they had my place they would start a business, but I replied them, starting a business is a risky job, starting a business could bring more money to your life. Depending of the type of business, this could make increase the money that you already have or opposite, you lose everything you have. sometimes that may have not the favorable effect. As a result, some people go bankrupt and lose that little bit of money. But the house will be permanent and even it gets expensive.

Second, everyone starts a business and makes money, but at a young age, the only way to live independently is to buy a home so that they can get out of the family. I remember, When I got my bachelor's degree, I went to work and with all the money I had saved, I bought a small house near the city, and for a while I slowly completed the stuff in the house and closed my luggage and one day and I went to my own apartment.

In conclusion, although some people would prefer to start a business, I strongly prefer to buy a house, which will allow me to buy new necessary things. And also, I can live safely without any worry about rent payment.

Your rating: None Average: 6 (1 vote)