Movies are popular all over the world Explain why movies are so popular Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, the movie industry has launched several movies into the market and making a huge amount of money out of it. In my opinion, movies have become so popular because watching movie enable people to give “wings into their imagination” because people are exposed to situation in which they would never been faced in their real life. Watching movie has become one of the most affordable ways of entertainment and has attracted a massive number of populations into the movie theater as well.

To begin with, not so long ago going to a movie theater was considered a fancy event. Since movies were not so popular at that time, the majority of the population was not able to afford a movie ticket. Therefore, watching a movie in a movie theater was considered an important social event and people even dressed up with their most fancy outfit as they were going to attend a special occasion. Playing movie at home with selected guest was even unimaginable for most of the people, because the technology was way too expensive at that time. Nowadays, with the advancement of new technologies, watching movies have become more popular. People can watch their movies in almost anywhere that they feel like to. People can stream movies in their portable devices such as computer tablets and smart phones and watch their movies whenever they have free time. Besides it, DVDs, TVs and DVD players have becoming cheaper and more popular. Therefore, people can borrow their DVDs for free from their library and watch their favorite movies at home. In addition, the movie technology has also improved overtime with the advancement of the computer technology, making the movie itself more entertaining and more amazing to watch and the special effect even more realistic.

Moreover, the movie industry has also been using the media industry to massively advertise their newly launched movies in all over the world. As we can witness in our daily basis, huge billboard advertising a new movie posted in strategic points such as bus stop and along the roadways. TVs commercials are paid to announce the new launched movie every now and then during the daily TV program. Actors and actresses are sent to strategic part of the world in order to promote their movies and attract more viewers as well. Therefore, advertisement has a huge influence in people in order to attract people to the movie theater and increase the ticket sale and the overall industry related to the movie as well. That way advertisement has played a crucial role in order to make movies more popular and appealing to the public.

Finally, in my opinion movie has become one of the most popular ways of entertainment because with the advancement of new technology, watching movie has become more accessible for the majority of the population and computer technology has also making movies more appealing, attracting massive crowds into the movie theater around the world. Massive advertisement has also played an important role in attracting people into the big screen, by selling entertainment and amusement.

Sentence: Playing movie at home with selected guest was even unimaginable for most of the people, because the technology was way too expensive at that time.
Description: The word way is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to way

Sentence: Finally, in my opinion movie has become one of the most popular ways of entertainment because with the advancement of new technology, watching movie has become more accessible for the majority of the population and computer technology has also making movies more appealing, attracting massive crowds into the movie theater around the world.
Description: The fragment has also making is rare