Speaking topics in text
204. Do you prefer going to a noisy restaurant with a lot of people or a quiet one with hardly any people at all? Provide examples and details to support your preference.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- 184. Some say that badly-behaving children should sometimes be punished by spanking. Others disagree by saying that verbal punishment, not spanking, should be used to correct the wayward behavior. What form of punishment is most appropriate and why? 85
- 247. In some cultures, students are in all-women or all-men classes, while in other cultures have women and men in the same classes. Compare the advantages of both types of classrooms. Use specific details in your response. 80
- 216 Compare and contrast the advantages of going to college in your hometown with the advantages of leaving to another city for college Use details in your comparison 80
- 106. In choosing between vacation times, would you rather vacation in the summer or in the winter? Use reasons and examples to support your response. 90
- 136. When you are nervous about something, how do you calm yourself? Use specific examples and reasons to support your response. 80
24 in 30
Not enough content. Don't put a long time for conclusion.